AmpedFantasy recognizes that its customers, visitors, users, and others who use AmpedFantasy.com value their privacy. This Privacy Notice details important information regarding the use and disclosure of User information collected via the AmpedFantasy.com website. AmpedFantasy.com provides this Privacy Notice to help you make an informed decision about whether to use or continue using AmpedFantasy.com.
Your use of AmpedFantasy.com and any personal information you provide on AmpedFantasy.com remains subject to the terms of this Privacy Notice and our terms and conditions.
Please note that any content posted at the direction of Users onto AmpedFantasy.com becomes published content and is not considered personally identifiable information subject to this Privacy Notice.
Any questions, comments or complaints that you might have should be forwarded in writing to:
Global Gaming Network, Inc.
5850 W. 3rd Street
Los Angeles, CA 90036
Information We Collect
1. User Provided Information: You provide certain personally identifiable information (such as your name, email address, and PayPal or credit card billing information) to AmpedFantasy.com when choosing to participate in various activities on the AmpedFantasy.com website such as participating in contests, taking advantage of promotions, etc.
2. Cookies Information: When you visit the AmpedFantasy.com website, we may send one or more cookies - a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters - to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. AmpedFantasy.com uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser help file directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the AmpedFantasy.com website may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
3. Log File Information: When you use AmpedFantasy.com, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser language, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
4. Clear GIFs Information: When you use AmpedFantasy.com, we may employ "clear GIFs" (a.k.a. Web Beacons) which are used to track the online usage patterns of our Users anonymously (i.e., in a non-personally-identifiable manner). In addition, we may also use clear GIFs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients.
The Way AmpedFantasy.com Uses This Information
1. If you submit personally identifiable information to us through AmpedFantasy.com, then we use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of AmpedFantasy.com, including but not limited to the following: (a) providing you our products and services, including our games; (b) processing and responding to inquiries; (c) alerting you to new Site features, special events, products and services, or certain third-party products or services in which we think you will be interested; and (d) enforcing the legal terms that govern your use of the Site.
2. We may use your email address to contact you for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major AmpedFantasy.com changes or for customer service purposes).
3. We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, clickstream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of AmpedFantasy.com and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing User preferences and trends.
5. Our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, agents, or other businesses or persons may have authorized access to your personally identifiable information for the purpose of processing such information on our behalf.
6. We may anonymize or aggregate your information for business purposes, including for reporting and research. Anonymous and/or aggregated data does not identify you, and we may use and disclose such information without limitation.
When AmpedFantasy.com Discloses Information
We may share your personally identifiable information (such as name or email address) with other, third-party companies for their commercial or marketing use with your consent or as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out.
AmpedFantasy.com also reserves the right to disclose personally identifiable information that AmpedFantasy.com believes, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to enforce our terms and conditions, take precautions against liability, to investigate and defend itself against any third-party claims or allegations, to respond to a subpoena, legal order, or official request, to protect the security or integrity of our web site, and to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of AmpedFantasy.com, our Users or others.
You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through AmpedFantasy.com, in which case AmpedFantasy.com may not be able to provide certain services to you.
To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you profile access or making corrections. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information at all times.
Please contact AmpedFantasy.com with any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice, your personal information, your consent, or your opt-in or opt-out choices by using the contact us form.
AmpedFantasy.com uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to AmpedFantasy.com and you do so at your own risk.
Merger, Sale, or Bankruptcy
In the event that AmpedFantasy.com is acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information we have collected from our Users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors' rights generally, we may not be able to control how your personal information is treated, transferred, or used.
Third Party Advertising
Except where prohibited, participation in a contest constitutes the player's consent to the use by AmpedFantasy and its agents of player's name, likeness, voice, opinions, and biographical information for publicity, advertising, trade, or promotional purposes in any media or manner, now known or hereafter devised, worldwide, without further payment, consideration, notice, or approval.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you reside in California and have provided us with your personal information, you may request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write to us at the following address:
Global Gaming Network, Inc. 5850 W. 3rd Street Suite 146 Los Angeles, CA 90036
Changes and updates
This Privacy Notice may be revised periodically and this will be reflected by the "effective date" below. Please revisit this page to stay aware of any changes. Your continued use of AmpedFantasy.com constitutes your agreement to this Privacy Notice and any future revisions.
Contact Information: Please contact Amped Fantasy®.com with any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice using the customer service form.
Effective Date- September 10, 2012